Adding Users to Sky Work
After creating your first device policy, the next step is adding employees to the group and adding more employees to Sky Work. You can add employees one at a time or in bulk by uploading a CSV file of names and email addresses.
Adding an individual user
- Click on Users
- Click on Add User
- Add their information (first name, last name, and email are required, phone number is optional)
- Select which Device Group they should be assigned to (if you don’t choose, the employee will go into the Default group)
- Click Add User
Bulk Adding Users
- Click on Bulk Add Users
- Download the CSV Template in the top right corner
- Fill out the CSV with the necessary information
- Upload the CSV
- Click on the Add Users Button
- Bulk uploaded users will be assigned to the Default Device Group. To change an employee’s device group, click Users and click the pencil icon to edit the employee’s information.
You can add up to 15 people to Sky Work for free. And each of those people can have up to 5 devices assigned to them. Getting more people trying and using Sky Work is the best way to see if Sky Work is right for you.
As always you can get help and ask questions via live chat or email at email@example.com.